Finca in Ronda with large gardens
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Baths
- 800 m²
Located in Ronda, a rustic estate with an approximate extension of 140,000 m2, it has a forest of centennial oaks of more than 200 years, as well as olive plantations, almonds, nogales, pistachios and fruit trees.
In the property, with a marked Andalusian accent, they converge Arabic, Italian, English, French, merging the best of each culture, in a unique environment, that only a teacher like the prestigious architect and landscaper D. Mario Connio could make it possible.
Entering La Viñuela is an evocative journey to The Most Romantic Round, its more than 12,000 m2 of garden invite you, to the enjoyment of all the senses, through its steep paths, glycernia pergolas, parras, mulberry, online fonts, ponds, papyrus, coves, lotus flower, jazmines, tares, agapantes,
Linking with all the above, we must highlight the color palette used, the richness of the chosen materials, stones, mud, iron, wood, mosaics, glazed tiles, lime, natural pigments, glass, artisan fibers, both in their composition and in traditional methods of application.
We cannot leave behind the meticulous and sophisticated elegance of the interior decoration work, where its ink fabrics, upholstered brought from far travels, furniture acquired all over the world, paintings, ceramics, art, are in every and every room, achieving once again the marked goal, a cozy country house that combines styles exceeds expectations and makes it an entire experience that you do not want to leave.
The land extension consists of two farms called La Viñuela and La Cañada.
In the vineyard are the following buildings:
· Main house called CASA-CORTIJO, on a floor with an area of approximately 250 m2. It is accessed through a hall that communicates with a patio with lush glazed ceiling ferns in pyramid form, which acts as the central axis of the building, and in which the rest of the rooms are distributed; equipped kitchen, separate dining room with fireplace; 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom; U-shaped living room with several rooms and fireplaces, connected with the outside through a covered terrace of 23 m2. to enjoy the extraordinary panoramic views
· INVITED SUITE: Near this construction and with separate entrance, there is an extension of 32 m2., which was formerly a bread oven and currently converted into a coquette guest room with fireplace and en-suite bathroom.
· Through a beautiful paved promenade of online sources and virgin parra pergolas and moras we reach a CASA-ESTUDIO of 108 m2. of surface, with independent kitchen, bedroom with en suite bathroom; living room with fireplace and own patio.
· The COTTAGE is a 2-storey stone building of 135 m2. The ground floor for the house for guards with kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living/dining room; and on the upper floor, with independent access, there are 2 bedrooms that share a bathroom.
· 2 INVERNADERS with an area of almost 30 m2.
· GARAJE 54 m2. and several pergolas areas for closure.
· PISCINA Zone with pergola
· MIRADOR, rest area with banks and Dupula.
The perimeter of the estate is surrounded by a kinetic fence.
The farm has plenty of water from its aquifers that is extracted through 3 wells; 2 in the vineyard and one in the Cañada
The electric supply is from the public network and also has installation of photovoltaic plates.
- Amenities near
- Close to town
- Country view
- Excellent condition
- Garden view
- Mountain view
- Pool view
- Reference ASR4393426
- Property Type Cortijo
- Bedrooms 7
- Baths 7
- Built 800 m²
- Plot 137.513 m²
- Interior 680 m²
- Pool Private
- Garden Private
- EPC In Progress